Outdoor or Indoor Temperature reads 140 degF or -40 degF.
If the console temperature reads 140 degF or -40 degF, a factory reset may resolve this issue.
To restore to factory default settings,
- Press and Hold the UP arrow key for 30 seconds to restore the display console to factory default. The console will beep and reset after 30 seconds.
- Let go of the UP arrow key.
- Wait several minutes for the outdoor sensor to resync with the console. Do not touch any buttons while waiting.
- You will need to set up the console again per the User Manual.
- If the problem persists, the console needs replacing. We have a one year warranty. To replace under warranty, please visit:
- To replace out of warranty, visit: https://www.ambientweather.com/amwewswihowe1.html