Temperature and / or Humidity Showing Dashes --.- or Not Updating. All other Sensors Updating
If the temperature and / or humidity are showing dashes (–), and all of the other sensors are updating, it is possible the sensor array requires fresh batteries or needs resetting.
Replace the batteries. We recommend fresh Lithium Energizer and here is why:
- Cover the solar collector to shut of the solar energy source.
- Remove the batteries.
- Let sit for an hour to drain the solar capacitor
- Press the reset button (#10, below) for a full minute with a pointed object, such as a pen tip:
- Reinsert fresh batteries
- Uncover the solar collector.
- LED should flash once per 14 seconds. If it is not flashing, the sensor array must be replaced.
- Power down and up the console to resync
- If the outdoor temperature is still showing -40 or 140 degF or dashes (–) after several minutes, the sensor array must be replaced.
- We have a one year warranty. To replace the sensor array, please visit: www.AmbientWeather.com/rma.html
- For out of warranty replacement, please visit: https://www.ambientweather.com/amws2902array.html