What are the differences between the WS-2000 and WS-2902A?
- The WS-2000 is a newer model but shares the same sensor array as the WS-2902A.
- The WS-2000 supports up to 8 additional thermo-hygrometers:
- The WS-2000 has a separate indoor thermo-hygrometer-barometer. The WS-2902A contains these sensors inside the console.
- The WS-2000 has a nicer display console (TFT) vs. the WS-2902 (Color Film LCD), which has a limited viewing angle.
- The WS-2000 is easier to set up with WiFi and the Internet, because the settings are entered on the console and not from an app.
- Both weather stations support WiFi and Internet cloud services, including AmbientWeather.net.